Wow! My own company appstore.
We are IT consultants – knowledge workers who use many cloud applications to do our jobs. And our company is growing.
With that growth, I found it more and more difficult to provide our consultants with the software, logins, and accounts they needed,
with the speed that our fast-moving projects require. And keeping track of who had what? A nightmare.
I wanted a simple appstore – me offering the apps they need, and them ordering the apps whenever they needed them.
Eliminating me as a bottleneck, but still giving me the overview I need to run our financials. I found all that in MyDock.
- Appstore for your company – stock your store with the company apps and allow your employees to order the ones they need
- Easy-to-define approval flows – with automated delivery of the orders you approve
- Overview – keep track of all products, services and applications in use
How It Works
A typical scenario: Automated creation of Zendesk tickets within the delivery workflow.
- An end-user orders a product from the MyDock catalog.
- MyDock signals the approver to either approve or deny the order.
After approval, MyDock changes the product status to "Approved."
- The approval cues MyDock to create a Zendesk ticket in order to track product delivery.
- After delivery, Zendesk updates the MyDock product status to "In Use."
Consumerization of IT
Your employees' technology-shopping experiences as consumers have an increasing influence on the technology-procuring experiences they expect to have at work. They want to “shop” for their IT products and services. Anywhere, anytime, from any device. MyDock offers the solution.Learn More
Assemble Not Build
The cloud has arrived and is here to stay. So you begin assembling cloud services. But how do you showcase the selection of cloud services from which you wish your end-users to choose, and how do you supply them with their choices? MyDock offers the solution.Learn More
MyDock is all about online collaboration and enabling employees to order their company apps online. One of the great tools to help employees in their daily work is Harvest: an easy tool to track your time.
Within your MyDock shop, a lot of email traffic occurs – e.g. end users are informed about their orders, approvers are notified about new orders awaiting approval. Therefore, we need email-integration with our shop..
One of the greatest tools to collaborate and share knowledge is Basecamp, a 37signals product. Basecamp is a project management tool, enabling you to collaborate with your coworkers via the Cloud, creating efficiencies and raising productivity. MyDock created an integration, which led to a great new feature..